LOWBOY GYM CAGE
A Monster Lowboy Gym Cage is actually our Classic Gym Cage cut down to a 14" finished floor height, for those of you that have ceiling issues, in your gym. This budget friendly cage is made from the same structural steel as our world famous Monster Competition Cage, so it is very strong and built to last for years and years.
The Monster Lowboy Gym Cage is built as an Octagon, since almost every gym wants an octagon cage. However, we can build it as a Hexagon cage, if you are wanting a 6 sided cage.
Like the Classic Cage, this cage is built for use with long boards (2" x 10" or 2" x 12" boards) rather than our tongue and grooved product that we have on the Competition cage. Other than that, it is the same super strong cage, same no nuts or bolts in the frame design. Remember, the cage panels do bolt on.
This cage comes complete with the everything. See the list below. You can purchase the boards from us, and we will pre-cut and number them, or you can purchase those locally. Typically getting the boards from us will not increase your shipping charges. Shipping is NOT included in the above pricing, and you should contact us for a shipping quote. This cage will ship to you on a commercial truck line, via tractor trailer.
You can use our EASY FINANCING plan by adding the cage to your shopping cart and checking out WITH AFFIRM. They will offer you options for easy and simple financing. You will pay the shipping separately when you do that. Or, if you are a registered business owner, you can finance the entire purchase through our commercial leasing partner. COMMERCIAL LEASING APPLICATION
INCLUDED IN THE LOWBOY GYM CAGE PACKAGE:
- Structural steel super strong frame - no nuts and bolts used in assembly
- 8 cage panels with our over sized protective foam and vinyl surrounding each cage panel
- 8 bumper pads - 72" x 12" x 2" with top quality athletic vinyl and our exclusive super density foam
- 1 cage door way
- competition cage floor padding
- cage skirts
- top quality cage canvas mat cover (vinyl is also available)
- easy to follow assembly instructions
- nuts, bolts, and washers for attaching fence panels
OFFICE TELEPHONE: (502) 839-6335