The typical cage panel is a ten foot (10') long panel. With Monster Rings and Cages, unless we need to cut it down to fit your space, the panel is a total of 10' long. When measuring your space, keep in mind that the posts also take up space in the panel run, so feel free to give us your measurements and we will design the proper finished size for you.
Our cage panels are made stronger than any other panels on the market. We use the absolute strongest and safest method of attaching our vinyl fencing to the panels, and we use the biggest and most protective foam on our panels. No one else even comes close. We have our foam custom made exclusively for us and it is the ultimate in protection. We use this foam on the cage panel and inside the bumper pads. Safety in your gym is the top concern.
Cage panels are sold with a beginning set of 1 panel + 2 posts and two bumper pads. After that each additional quantity is an additional panel, an additional pole, and an additional bumper pad. Just enter the quantity and your order will be complete, except for the shipping. If all of the panels are connected together, this will be the correct number of poles. If you need to have cage panel runs in more than one area, you may need an additional pole and they are available at only $150 per pole and that does include the additional bumper pad. If you need a gate in one of the panels, we can include that for only $100. Since we ship on a pallet using a truck line, you will need to contact us for a shipping quote. You can check on out line, and finance the cage panels using AFFIRM as your payment method. Then you would pay the shipping costs separately.
We are always very happy to assist you with a design that fits your gym. We use the very same foam, vinyl, fence, steel, and connections in these cage panels as we do on our competition cages that are used by some of the world's largest MMA promotions. We offer the very highest quality, at our factory direct pricing.
These are made to order, so you can pick the color of the cage vinyl and the bumper pad covers. While black is the most popular, we have red, blue, gray, white, and even yellow. When we have them ready, we ship the cage panels to you on a large pallet via truck line.
EASY FINANCING is available. You can CHECK OUT USING AFFIRM, and pay the shipping charges separately, or as a business owner, you can apply for Commercial Leasing and finance the entire purchase. If you are a PROMOTER or GYM OWNER, you may qualify for easy financing through ClickLease: Click here for instant financing up to $15,000.00 CLICKLEASE FOR BUSINESS FINANCING
- Cage panels are 72" tall and our super protective foam padding is 4.75" in diameter giving you a full 1.50" of heavy protective foam all around the top and bottom beams of the cage panel.
- Cage panel posts are 72" tall, 4" wide and are welded to a thick 3/8's heavy steel plate with precision drilled holes for easy mounting into you floor.
- The cage panels easily bolt to the posts and we supply all of the bolts, nuts, lock washers, and flat washers.
- The panels come to you with the padding and vinyl in place, and wrapped with a protective wrap for shipping. They are ready to install and use.
- The bumper pads are also ready to use. These are a high quality athletic vinyl, same as our fence covers, stuffed with the super dense protective foam. The bumper pads are 72" tall, 12" wide (regulation width) and 2" thick and attach with strong Velcro straps.
- We also furnish the concrete anchors as well as a concrete drill bit to make installation a breeze.
CONTACT US for a shipping quote.
OFFICE TELEPHONE: (502) 839-6335
OFFICE EMAIL: [email protected]